Internet Web Solutions organised and hosted a Multiplier Event called Deal Practitioners ‘Workshop in Malaga on 03.05.2022.
This M.E. aimed to exploit and mainstream DEAL (products, training, toolkit, content and platform) at technology, practice and research levels. The event was organised to present all DEAL intellectual outputs and their relevance at policy and practice levels for digital skills for low-skilled adults.
IWS held this event in collaboration with its associated partner ARRABAL AID
Thirteen people representing the target group low skilled adults attended the multiplier event.
During the event, the following points were introduced:
- Introduction: DEAL in the context of the Erasmus Plus Programme
- Operational overview of DEAL: Consortium, Target and Objectives
- DEAL Main Results: OER Platform Structure and Outputs
- DEAL Main Results: 4 outputs
- DEAL free online training courses
- Panel discussion: Improving digital skills and competencies of low-skilled adults to enhance their self-employment entrepreneurship opportunities in EU Context
All attendees were interested in the information provided and considered the project helpful in starting a business or self-employment activity.